Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Reason, a Season, or a Lifetime.

A Reason, a Season, or a Lifetime
People come into your life for a reason, a season, or
a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you
will know what to do for each person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON . . . It is
usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have
come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide yo
with guidance and support, to aid you physically,
emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a
godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason
you need them to be.


When people come into your life for a SEASON . . .
Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount
of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.


LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things
you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional
foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love th
person, and put what you have learned to use in all
other relationships and areas of your life. It is said
that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.


Author unknown



I like this saying.

I believe I have had many reasons and even more seasons in my life. I am thankful for them all.

I have also learned that I too have reasons and seasons to offer. Sometimes it's nice to don the baseball bat instead of always wearing the catchers mitt. Understand?


Maybe it's because of the work I do. I usually carry someone elses bat, or go to bat for them, but there I be, catchers mitt at my feet.

It's so much easier to catch than to bat.


My R just ended a season in her life......She was tired of batting and wants to catch for awhile. Some people go their entire lifetime and never figure out how to balance both. Good for R. Wants someone to see the glass half-full, like she does.....

I am proud of my R. In so many ways, she is a better, new and improved version of the original. I like R, most of the time, anyways. She can bat one out of the park, as well as catch a mean curve-ball.


Hang in there R, you're at the bottom of the ninth, a new game is just around the corner kiddo.

M
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment