Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 8 ,9 and 10. All shades of beige.....

Here we are Day 1o, already.

It's been a weird few days.....

The high highs and the low lows have subsided. I am left in this valley of "beigeness". I just feel blah. And, I HATE beige.

I can't explain the feeling. Like I can't quite put my finger on whatever it is I'm trying to indicate. Words come out like I have marbles in my cheeks. I know!, like the Claritin commercial where there's a veil in front of all these people until they finally try the Claritin and then POOF! the veil is lifted and they are all in clear, colorful, perfect focus.. Well my veil is still all around me, Im afraid.

I feel like Im missing out. Everyone is allowed to party except me. (can you say, wallowing????) I know, I know.

For those who really know me, let me put it to you this way. EVEN GOING SHOPPING BRINGS ME MINIMAL ENJOYMENT. yup. In a funk.


I realize that, this too, shall pass.

I like living life in technicolor, even the darkest shades of blue are still, well, blue.

See you tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Chin up, think of all the tones of beige...mocha, cafe au lait, cappucino...oh are all of those off the list until the cleanse is complete? Seriously, sounds like a natural passage while the nicotine works its' way out of your system. Technicolour will return. Maybe in the meantime, listen to some good music, try Coldplay's Life in Technicolour II. Love you! xx

    ReplyDelete